The first permanently heated hot sealing unit made by KOPP especially for packing of sterilized goods. The sealing process can be completely validated according to DIN 58953 part 7 and the guidelines DGSV®.
Suitable for all heat-sealable bag materials.
Especially for sterilized bags and peel-bags according to ISO 11607 (paper/film, Tyvek®/film…). Thanks to the permanently heated sealing bars, this heat sealer is perfect for materials with a barrier layer made of aluminum, e.g. PET / Alu / PE …
- Different sealing bar designs available
(smooth, longitudinally grooved, with silicone rubber insert)
- Control function for validating the sealing process
- Monitoring of process parameters with alarm function
- Permanently heated sealing device
- Comfortable touch panel operation
- Recipe management
- Multi-level password-protected access levels
- No wear and tear, reduced follow-up costs,
- No disruptive influencing factors such as aging of heating band or wear on the PTFE band
- High sealing security, reduced number of complaints and increased customer satisfaction
- Internal memory for logging the validation data
- USB interface for the output of the validation data