Powerful hot sealing unit with air exhaustion. With particularly robust, longitudinally grooved sealing for maximum tightness. Particularly robust, longitudinally grooved sealing for maximum tightness. Seals pouches and bags made of barrier material (aluminium composite, paper composite, etc.).
For heat-sealable laminates like coated aluminium foil (Alu/PE, Alu/PP …), coated paper or other composite materials and laminates. Suitable also for materials according to DIN 55 531 (GER), TL 8135 0003 (GER), TL 8135-0006 A/B (GER), MIL-PRF-131-K (USA), DEF STAN 81-75/2 (UK), NFH 00-310 (FRA)
- Available in a vertical version (stand-up bags) or a horizontal version (lying bags).
- Easy integration in your filling line
- Permanently heated heat sealing device
- Air extraction for reduction of the spac required for storage and during transport, no floating of bulk material during palletizing
- Different password protected access levels prevent accidental changes to the parameters
- The recipe management facilitates access to recurring settings
- Different working modes can be selected. Exhaustion and gas flushing can be combined in almost any combination in a multi-cycle
- No wearing, no subsequent costs
- High sealing security, reduced number of complaints and increased customer satisfaction
- Highest tightness, moisture protection, aroma preservation